A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

......First blogging

Probably, this is my first blog of the day since i created this blogspot. Why would i creates a blog instead i have my own friendster blog? As i observed, there are alot of people around me creating a blog here...right here... Hmm must be a benefit i thought.
Anyway, my feeling for today was quite happy... Firstly i'm a bit nervous the moment i woke up... "ohhh must be a bad day.. " i thought myself...No matter how, i must go through this myself. There's no one could ever help me..My close friends could only give me some encouragement and the rest i must faced it myself. At the end, i'm proud of myself not because of facing the problem myself but, i could be more independent, not relying others for help.....

No comments: