A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Friday, June 20, 2008

hilarious situations

When i watched a movie (forgotten what's the title already ^^), the jokes were so funny.
Scenario 1:
Manager: For the following day, the Minister would visits our company. So, since this office is small, please removed all the unnecessary thing out from this office.
Staff: But already 5.00pm. Can we do it 2moro?
Manager: I want it finish by today. I know u all can do it. Remember the 5 E's?
Enthusiasm, Effectiveness, Efficiency, Expressiveness, Excellence
Suddenly, the air con was swtiched off (5.00pm after working hour no more air con).
Staff:yeaaaaaaaa....no air con.....government has a law stated "no air con no need work" (swt)
Manager: Don't stop. I will settle it!!!!
(The manager went to the department to switch on the air con)
Staff: (acting like a manager) I want it finish by today. Remember my 4 B's?
Other staffs: What 4 B's?
staff: Bang pui, Bang sai, Bang jiou, Bang kang~~~~~~~~~~~(swt)
Other staffs: Yeaaaaaaaaa

Scenario 2:
Uncle: Hey gal, come here. I belanja u makan abalone.
Gal: Is this abalone?
Uncle 2: Let me see.....No la...this is pirated abalone.
Dad: Wei....this is vegetarian abalone not pirated...Don't teach nonsense thing to my daughter.
Uncle: Gal, if one day i win lottery, i belanja u makan the real abalone okie??
Gal: U told me this 5 years ago when my mum left me. Don't try to bluff me. At the time ur abalone become ikan masin already. (say in mandarin)
Uncle: .....silent for a moment...... is not tat i want to bluff u, is just tat im not lucky only ma.......

Scenario 3:
Supervisor: Muthu, come here.
Muthu: Yes sir.
Supervisor:Why all this rubbish throw at the VIP car park??
Muthu: The lady told me the top management gives permission to put the rubbish here.
Supervisor: Top management got so many people. Who is the one? They never inform me so, not counted.
Muthu: But sometime they don't listen to me. How?
Supervisor: Muthu, if they don't listen to u, u punish them, u clamp them.How many times i wanna tell u..U must go law by law..Law is very important...U r security guard, not life guard... This time u kena one warning letter....And no bonus for you.
Muthu: No sir...Please give me one more chance..i'm the only bread winner in my family.
Supervisor: (very angry) say some more
Muthu: Some more
Supervisor: Say some more
Muthu: Some more
Supervisor: (more angry and swt) u kena for 2nd warning letter
(supervisor went away)

The jokes were so funny...i cant stop laughing for the 3rd scenario.....Hilarious....Humorous......Have fun!!!!!

No comments: