A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Memories of Spice Girls

When i browsed youtube to search for nice video, suddenly my mind think of Spice Girls. Spice Girls was one of the famous group during my childhood. So, i browsed their performance videos throughout their lifetime together as a group. I've fallen number of songs they performed and one of the song was spice up your life. OMG the best song they ever performed. My tears starts to dropped when i read news that they are having a reunion concert and reunite together as a group. The latest song they sang were Headline (friendship never ends) and yes!!! their friendship never ends. They are now have grown up and more mature (some of them already be a mum ^^) Maybe I'm too happy for them because all these while they were the best group and best performer ever in US. Now they gonna hit the market again just like how they got it from the beginning of their famous life. Wow!!! I really hope Malaysia will be one of their concert tour and definitely im gonna watch it live.....hopefully!!!! *giggling* ^.^

No comments: