A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hang out with my buds


Maye & me



Tal, me & Maye


Joey & Maye


Its been a long time we didn't met up for quite some time. Even though last night was just hanging out for only 2 hours, i think it could consider okie because at least we have met up (haha) Erm went to O'Town at Dataran Pahlawan. Before that, they waited me at F.O.S where one of my bud really love to shop there. Kinda cute. I think the promoters almost can recognized her already. Then talked about pity Joey and Maye. Both of them were actually sick!! Alamak... Joey - out of voice, Maye - fluenza..Me and Tal - healthy hahaha When we reached O'Town, of course we ordered our drink first..Later on?? Take photo la...what else we can do :p take here and take there...take everywhere... Our important task is to take photo where ever we go...Biase ler~~~

4 comments:

m@y3 g@L said...

wei y upload all those pic that i look fat ler? ish...delete delete...haha

jade_adeline said...

mana ada fat ler?? okie wat...im the one who fat la...c my face so damn chubby :(

m@y3 g@L said...

fat ler..altho my blog there the pic is bit white but at least both of us look great ler...hehehe...wen i tie up my hair take pic really so 'nan kan'

jade_adeline said...

haha..wont la...u always look sweet to me...^^