A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

"Busy" saturday

Satrday was an exiciting day because i got the chance to claims concert tickets. So, i went with my MMU friends (Sam & Chiaw Ren). They are excited too about this event. Reached MP around 11.48AM. Then got our forms from the 8tv crews for us to claim our summer concert tickets. Since the time was still early for us, Sam suggested we went to Dataran Pahlawan to watch JJ and Rudy (HitzFM crews) for Avril LAvigne Wannabe contests. Got to snapped picture of them. Hey, they are actually very handsome and pretty dude. JJ, Rudy, Adam C, Natalie, Jien lotsa...I love their T-Shirt..Unfortunately, i can't get the T-shirt nor Avril Lavigne merchandises. Avril Lavigne wannabe a little funny. But applaused for them because they are brave enough to stand on the stage. zzzzzzz...Here goes the picture of the story line.


JJ (hitzFM DJ - morning crew host along with Rudy) i love him~~~ handsome in person haha


Jien and Adam C (HitzFM DJ's) Live at Dataran Pahlawan


The macho guy, Rudy (HitzFM DJ-morning crew along with JJ)


Yeah~~~ got to snapped a pix with him...I love him but i does not support his radio station. Sorry JJ

Around 1.30PM, we went to our next station, MP to claim our tickets. We have actually queue for 1-2 hours standing there. I'm wearing high heels. So, you could imagine how tired my leg was. When comes to such event like this, im wondering why im not hardworking in my study comparing to queueing up there!!!! hahaha


The first time to experienced myself how crowded at MP in my life


Too bored, so xiang ren and i snapped a photo for memory


Lonely guy...wanna get to know him contact me haha


The numbers we got. Imagine how many people still behind us

At last, we got our tickets for only half an hour. *sigh* queued for 1-2 hours. Got the tickets in such a short time. But, happy with it.


Front view of the tickets


Back view (we got crazy rock zone B)


Our tea time after a long queue of summer concert tickets. Burger King~~~~

After all day long at MP, i reached home arond 5.15PM. Stop all this!!! Gonna continued my study. hahahaha

Happy for all-day long,
Jade

6 comments:

m@y3 g@L said...

WAh....go C ruDy n JJ oso tak ajak me huh? sob sob...I know i got classes but at least ask me ma..i will syok while..hahahaha.... :p

jade_adeline said...

haha..just bcos i know u got class, i dunwan make u syok..later u got no intention to study hahahahaha

m@y3 g@L said...

aiyo...i still will got attention de la...hehehehee

PrinceSiglo said...

That lonely guy looks really lonely. I wonder who asked him to stand there all by himself so someone can take a pic of him ><

jade_adeline said...

Sam, u r not lonely...just tat u gave me the opportunity to snapped u. Btw, how's the melaka view? nice?? hahaha

jade_adeline said...

erm the one u said "who" is it me?? hahaha yala i admit it...is ME asking u to stand there.....><