A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Dream=nightmare=sleepless night

We do have made dreams when we are asleep. But for me, its kinda scary moment because i dreamt bad things more than good things. Sometime dreams are true after a few years had gone. Why would i say that? Once, i dreamt of my elder sister's wedding at a place that i never been before plus i can't even saw who is my coming brother-in-law face. After a few years, the dream really came into reality. I've attended the same wedding day of my elder sister that i've dreamt. Of course i would not immediately think of "this is the dream i've made". It made me think where have i seen this situation before. And guess what, the height and the size of the body of my brother-in-law is totally the same in my dream.

Second dream is about my study. I've dreamt of myself attending a tutorial class in my campus where i didn't wear any school uniform instead of wearing a casual shirt to school. The same thing happens to me. I can't saw any of my friend's faces but i could see the lecturer's face. No wonder when i saw her i felt like i've seen her before. In the dream, she asked me to answer one of her question. On the spot, i just stunt when the situation is totally the same. OMG!! i just stare at the question without answering her. Shy tho....

Thirdly, this is the dream that i dreamt one month ago. I've dreamt of a funeral occassion. I'm not sure who's funeral it is. I can't even see who's crying at the funeral. All those faces were blur and all i can hear is people crying terribly and yelling (Im not sure what they are yelling). This made me freak out and woke up with sweats all over my face. When i made dreams without getting any chance to see their true faces, it proves that the dream gonna come one day. It really scares me. That is why im afraid of making dream when i totally get asleep.

3 days ago, this dream i made totally making me frighten over several night. In my dream, im at a city surrounded by working buildings. When i try to reach at the main entrance of certain building, suddenly something dropped in front of me!!! Its a human body!!!! He's jumping off the building. Unfortunately i can't see his face. All i know is that the size of the body is a guy. That's it!!!!! And there goes another one. Dropped on top of a car. "Bang" OMG!!!! How come i made all these dreams?? I don't wish to make.Please let me go!!! I don't wish this will become reality. You can feel im afraid here. What happen if this really comes into reality. How could i overcome my feelings?? I'm sleepless almost every night. I've told my bf about it, all he do is to console me that is just a dream, don't worry. But in the dream i've made, something that is blur or i can't even see their real faces,98% will happen in reality. How am i to get rid all of this?? Can anyone teach me what to do?? I need help..I can't bear any of this feeling anymore.. One day i will be insane!!!

2 comments:

m@y3 g@L said...

Gals, sometime dream do come true because you might had already in that situation before is just you forget about it. These few days due to your assignment and family problem is normal that you had lot of bad dream. In your dream is something that you had forecast first in your mind before it really happens. That's why when the situation happen you feel familiar with it. Maybe you could listen some peaceful song. Eg New age song. It can help to relax your mind.

jade_adeline said...

thanks gal.....im in doubt why this happen to me..i dun wish too looo....haiz.....bad things....Shit!!!