A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Last night venture

Last night, i managed to redeem my miniature set from Clinique. Pheww..Looking for the consultant that has served me last week but no where to be seen. "Just find the other one", i said. So, i found the pretty one~ Yes! indeed, she's pretty. So, i have took out the freebie form and passed to her. She has such a great smile. Cute plus mature. Hmm can you imagine that kind of girl? haha

Happy~~~~ because the consultant really did what she has promised. She will keep another set for me. In fact, she did kept for me. The pretty consultant ask me whether my name is Jade. I'm confused how she would know my name. With a great smile, she said "my colleague has keep a set for YOU". OMG!! DO you believe that?? Keep one for ME?? "Hmmm, what a great staff Clinique company has", my bf said.

Below is the freebie;


Miniature set <-- freebie
Turnaround concentrate. Love this product~~

After has redeemed that miniature, i've saw my best best plus pretty pretty ex colleague there. She tapped on my shoulder. At first, i'm not sure who was her probably because it's been damn too long i didnt meet her. I've stared at her blindly. But at last, i recalled who she was. "Chai Xia~~~~~. OMG!!! You look prettier. Sorry, i can't recognised you, *giggling*!!

"Wow, Jade, you look a little bit F.A.T~~~~~*sob sob* What happen?? Lee always force you eat ar??haha" Chai Xia, you know la..Ever since i'm with him, i already started growing fatter and fatter. So do him. hehe

She has asked me one question that for me, is not a surprise question.

"When you wanna get MARRIED??"

"Hey, come on la. I baru umur berapa. Married?? No way. Haha

She asked, "then what are you doing now?"

I replied, "study lor".

"wei, how long you wanna study huh??it's been so long leh...."

"3 years ma. End of this month graduate ady."

"Oooo. Then after graduate can married liao". *za dao*

Chai Xia, if i really wanna get married i will inform you. But for now, i will not get married tho. Since im still young, there still much more choices for me to choose anyway.

I really miss her since she left the company i've worked before. After that, we bid our goodbye because she was in hurry. *sob sob*.....................


No comments: