A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Down or no-down??

My first paper, credit management: Down or no-down??

4 questions given, answered 3 1/2 questions. Meaning?? Some partial questions don't know what the answer is. Give back the marks to Mr Rizal. Partial question marks all together is 20marks. What do you think? Cost me lot??

Answer: Y.E.A

Haiz... what to do?? Refer to my previous blog. No mood to study lor... ...

Keep thinking "aiyah, study this already. This one? Not tested. Oh, read this and this only." Result: G.O.N.E

Can pass this paper gua i guess hehe........ ..... 5 more to go....

No comments: