A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Freedom gate vs war gate

Just have some chat with my bestie, Maye a few minutes ago. Just inquire about liqiud foundation. After some chat, i've told her that my freedom is nearer and i feels excited about it.

Our conversation:
J: I got 5 more to go and i will be free
M: Good good
J: Haha
M: Near to FREEDOM GATE liow, but me, near to WAR GATE (.... .. .... swt)
J: Why you so funny de?
M: What funny? True ma

Gal, you study part time mar..Im different tho. Studied for 3 years and still struggling now sial~~~

Anyway, one day, you will same as me. Near to FREEDOM GATE haha...As for now, you gonna sit for 2 papers and that's kinda tough... Work hard and work smart... Cut off your "activities"... As for me, im gonna add more "activities" haha..... Don't be jealous okay??

2 comments:

m@y3 g@L said...

Wei wei wei..i tot that time u were studying? writing blog pula...ish...hahaha

jade_adeline said...

read finished ady mar. then nothing to do...write blog lor~~ haha bluek