A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Melaka's adventure

Last night was a day for me to have my own adventure in Melaka. Firstly, i went to the famous touristm places - Stadhuys, windmills and also the fouuntain (unluckily, the water was shut off ==")


Famous clock tower located at "red building" - Banda Kaba


The Stadhuys


The giant windmills

After my steamboat dinner (should be supper zzz), i went to Dataran Pahlawan's giant field (opposite to St. Francis School)...I just realised that in the middle of the field, there was a logo of Dataran Pahlawan....haha How i wish to sleep on the grass but in Malaysia, i don't dare to do so because it is DIRTY....I've saw drunken malay man (age 20 something)..So dangerous that i stood near him... Luckily, my boy lead me to other way so that i could stay away from that man.. Phewww


Giant field right behind me!!!

After all that snapping, i went to Dataran Pahlawan to snapped the big fountain in the middle of the shopping centre. Aha...this time with water hahaha


Fountain with water and also the history of Melaka on the wall of the fountain

My first time to snapped the very famous of Melaka tourism places!! What a Malaccan (swt)

No comments: