A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pre-industrial training

Tomorrow will be my first day for industrial training. I was getting more excited for it. Even though this wasn't my first time to work, but, this is my first time to be graded while i'm working.

Happy, nervous (dunno what to do for the first day), blur bla bla bla.... Some of my friends were headed to KL for industrial training..Some remains here in Melaka..Some will be going somewhere else (e.g. back to their hometown)

I started to miss them haha.......

Thinking what they will be doing for the next 5 years..Probably, some getting married, some be parents, some were businessmen/businesswomen etc...... ( i'm thinking damn much wei. Haven't starts training, now thinking for the next 5 years..*red face* )

Happy Training Day, friends!!!!

P/S: I will b updating my blog for these 3 months to tell you about my feelings, my thoughts etc during my training. This certainly will be my "second" report

But, but, but.......

Definitely will not be sending all this to MMU supervisor *giggling*

2 comments:

m@y3 g@L said...

Tmr will be a wonderful day! Jia you!

jade_adeline said...

yaya...indeed a "wonderful" day!!