A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Training Day 2

Reached office at 8.20AM....
I'm the first one to reached there...Happy? No...Cos i need to do everything haha
Daily tasks --> switch all the air-cons, computers (even not in use), lights, photostate machine...

Every morning, Vivian (external supervisor) will give notice what we should do before all the permanent staffs reach....

Filing, key-ing statement, fax, marking, quotation, Key-ing P/O once the items reach bla bla bla....What a tiring day!!

Wish to finish my training quickly then i will be fine *wink*.....

Today was Joanne last day of work. Clara and i need to be clear everything cos we no longer can rely on her... Every day, you could heard "Joanne~~~ i dunno this. How to do??" Starting from tomorrow onwards, no more "Joanne"..I don't feel like getting used to it..Even for the permanent staffs i think....They need to change "Joanne" instead of "Jade" or "clara" especially my lady boss. She's too far away rely on Joanne....

I'm going to take over Joanne's job..OMG!! Too much for me to handle....And this is tough...Hopefully, Vivian could spare me some to "offer" Clara some tasks.....

Alright, alright.....Too tiried now...Gonna take some nice sleep ><

Tiring,
Jade

2 comments:

m@y3 g@L said...

Ur situation jz like my other colleague! My lady boss could say can't live without her! all the while she would shout 'Vini! Vini!' Thanks im not the one!

jade_adeline said...

haha....now my lady boss call us "xiao jie" cos she dunno our name...even my boss dunno how to pronounce my fren's name...so funny!