A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Youngest uncle's wedding

2 days ago, which means on Thursday night was my beloved uncle's wedding. I felt happy for him as he got a beautiful wife for himself *wink*... So, on that particular night, i was not in a study mood. You know lar~~ having some event, for sure my mind will wondering here and there (just an excuse for myself not to study haha)

Hey! At least i still got read some books okay? The morning session i did not go to my grandma house. I just went for the wedding dinner near my house. Every of my relatives keep asking my elder sis where have i been to.. Cos i'm nowhere to be seen. So, my sis gonna explain to them where have i been to...thanks sis!

So around 4.30PM, my sis called me up for make-up session. So, we went to Estee Lauder counter at Parkson. Ah...Maye, Christine and mimi make-up for me tho....haha.....My sis was a client of Estee Lauder to them, so my sis brought me along with her...

I decided not to upload my picture cos' i'm so NOT ME...hahahahahaha

The food there erm.....considered delicious. So, i gave 4stars to the food. But there's one thing i couldn't believe with my own eyes. The toilet....Phewww.....i gave them (-ve) 5 stars...

Damn terrible....

That night, i have drank 4 glasses of red wine!!! Beside having a "tomato face" (used to called by my besties), i don't feel dizzy or vomit..Hmmm good wine it is haha

The dinner ended at 10.30PM...Stop!! I saw a handsome guy...hahaha....Unfortunately, he's only 20 years old *sigh* His gf..... not very pretty. Is it all handsome guy will have a not pretty gf?? im wondering......

We have a little bit chit chat...Frankly speaking.. really enjoy talking to him.. The one thing i need to learn from him is~~he's daring...Why?? He asked for my phone number in front of her gf...Gosh...what a daring guy....

P/S: Hey, Jim!! Better don't next time...Your gf a little bit jealous.

Alright, alright.......Picture time!! Enjoy~~



My youngest uncle and his wife...Pretty right??Bet she is


Happy couple


Yum seng~~


Both side families on da stage...


Happy family~~~~~~~ Love y'all


My sis, beloved grandma, my handsome nephew and the pretty bride

Congratulation and Happy Wedding to y'all!!!!!

4 comments:

m@y3 g@L said...

What la...me want to see ur pic la...apa ni? adui...upload upload..cepat cepat...

PrinceSiglo said...

Ya, I want to see your pics too! Show us la, haha. Wah, handsome guys won't have pretty girl friends? I'm an exception you know?, haha. Maybe, you drank too much wine already until you thought you saw every guy is handsome that night. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

jade_adeline said...

Maye,
Eh rally looks ugly la...dunwan...i show u personally when we meet

Acrobaleno,
Im not DRUNK lor....very clear mind...really handsome....but his gf, adui...apalah....

m@y3 g@L said...

ok deal!! yes yes gonna c it soon!!! wahahahahaha