A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

"Sui" day

Yesterday was a terrible day. While Clara and i reached the place we used to have our lunch, there was a fight between the worker of that shop with the fella from other factory worker. What's the reason? We dunno. Clara pulled me away from the scene.

I've paid for the drink but yet to be be ready to drink. Ishh...wasted my RM1.30..

The middleman for the fight was not the owner's of the shop. Then who was it?? The one who selling fruits hahaha *tak boleh tahan*

The funny thing was the uncle that selling chicken rice was looking for us. Haha...We've ordered from him but we were no where to be seen...We hide it at some corner until the uncle found us....Funny tho....Just like "hide and seek" game....Gila~~~

Reached office pula no electricity. I've keyed in the information without saving it.

Solution: I have to re-do again, again and again.

Why do i say so??

The electricity goes on and off and that makes me so frustrated. Damn.. My colleagues including my lady boss were laughing that i need to re-do.... aiks....what a very "sui" day for me.....

At the end, i've gave up of doing it. Reason?? Times up!! Go back time lor~~

Monday will be a busy day for me to re-do the statement for 3 months - 2 companies some more....sienz wei......

No comments: