A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Heartache!!

What makes me heartache?? My result dropped again..What the F**k!!! I just can't imagine what would i be if this sem drop again?? makes me numb sial... Just can't take it!! isssshhhh.....Totally numb until dunno what should i write here.....Hopefully, this sem is a better last sem for me....hopefully, hopefully, hopefully!!!!!!!

2 comments:

m@y3 g@L said...

Gal...i was here.. Don't give up! All of us are here with you.

jade_adeline said...

thanks gal ..appreciate alot...love you all muaks muaks