A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Busy August!!

August is the busy month for me as im gonna sit for my mid term subjects. After all, my blog here is to tell Avril's fans that she is coming to Malaysia on August. This is one of my wish that i could really see her live in concert. Venue and price of ticket concert will be annonce later by the organizer. The moment i read the headline "Avril rock Malaysia stage on August", i tell myself "yeaaaaaa Avril coming" my wish is to listen her live band only. If talk about concert, Avril will be the first one as i never been to any concert by other celebrities. Hmmm i'm waiting for it to coming and rock my world. The second concert held in August is the Summer Concert 2008 hel at MITC MELAKA. The artists include Jolin Tsai, Rainie Yang, Energy, Xiao Zhu, etc...yeaaaa....another big event held in Melaka....For this, definitely i will be going because its entrance is free.. All we need to do is to claim the ticket from the place stated which will be announce later.... Busy August for me..Indeed is a good thing for me...but for this coming July event is J card Day on 10th July 2008....hahahaha another shopping day plus spending day for me..aikssss

4 comments:

m@y3 g@L said...

The big event all must be on saturday de. :( saturday is a busy day for me...haiz...cant go d lor..haiz...

jade_adeline said...

erm not on saturday but is on friday for summer concert (MITC)...i plan to go....huhuhuhuhu

m@y3 g@L said...

friday i cant go either...cos i need rest for Saturday journey..you know that.. :-(

jade_adeline said...

haha then bo bian lo....avril's concert i cant go also. immediately after my break, i need to sit for my mid term..SHIT!!!