A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Industrial training....

I went to briefing for industrial training today..Erm not that boring, because lecturers told us the funny situation that certainly will happen during the procedures of the application of jobs. Industrial training is coming soon where i need to starts my training on 20th October 2008 and ends on 11th January 2009. After that i'm free from reading all textbooks but starting to read company's documents aiksssss.... Hmmm do not sure what company would i go for my training. All i can say is "anything la"...As long as i got the chance for me to have my training. That's it!! Need to plan my future path where i find it difficult to do so.. But of course and DEFINITELY would not miss reading textbooks which i hate it damn much!!! Busy finding companies that i want it is a tough task. My first choice of company for sure would not be a bank i guess. I'll rather think of Infineon but i guess i don't have the chance to work there because of my poor result.. haizzzz....Just can dream isssshhhh...anyway, hope for the best...hopefully could get a better company with better management and better boss!!!! hahahahaa

No comments: