A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Saturday, July 5, 2008

u makes me sad!!

Previously, we have made an agreement that you and i will be going for a Hong Kong trip after my training... JUST YOU AND I.... Why must you change your mind? You have already promise me. I just need a memorable trip with you and that's all i want it. I be hoping for this trip for so long and yet you still does not change your attitude.Heart broken into pieces and yet i still need to pretend I'm so kind hearted. Sometimes, i think, i'm too kind to you. Won't even try to hurt your heart, but too kind will lead to disaster. Maybe you are a different kind of man. Damn heartache when you told me that.. I just wanna cry but can't even really drop my tears. I don't wish you see my disappointment look. But i'm sure, you feel it. I have told you, if you can't do something that you promise to do, please don't promise me!!! I have put too high hope for this. At the end, I just fall on the ground. Heartache, sad, frustrated, hate..all kinds of feelings..I just can't bear the feelings!! Just feel to calm down for another time!!!!!! This time will be the serious time and long time!!!!

2 comments:

m@y3 g@L said...

gAL,how many times i wanna hear that from you? Don't give it a damn! Remember?
We will always here with you~~ Muakss~~

jade_adeline said...

haiz forget it!!! i am fed up with his blank promises!!!!