A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Calm for a moment

Without you having around me for this few days was a time for me to settled down. I'm not as forgiving as you think. Forgetting is never an easy task. In front of you i might be forgiving but at the back of you, i couldn't let down what you have probably promised me. I just can't bear the answer you gave "is you the one who dunwan go. Just your time not suit." These words really makes me heart broken into pieces. No matter what happens, you will never apologized to me whenever we have our argument. I think the word "sorry" for you probably do not need to express it to me. Really wish you will know is your problem and not mine. I'm not sure why when you knew you can't do what you have promised, why must you do all those compromising stuffs? Saying "okie" makes me happy for that moment and putting all flights makes me remember it forever. As what my best bud told me "this is not the first time gal.He is such a bloc head person." Maye, i've told him this and he told me he will change. But so far, you still get my complaints right?? I'm not sure when he will change for the sake of me. He's not the romantic person, not a sweet-talk person, but he's sincere to me. Although sincerity is all couples do have. I'm not a 24/7 girlfriend. All i just need is get your attention. In your opinion, yes!! best friends are there when i'm down. But what is your role? Pushing me to my best bud to accompany me is one of your role?? Giving so much reasons to defend yourself. Working, working, working is the only reason you will give me. Ahhhhh i'm bored of your answer. Maye, maybe you are right. I'm a student so i won't know the working life. Probably, when i'm working, you will get less and less complaints from me.

4 comments:

m@y3 g@L said...

Gal, i understand your feel. Sometimes you just wanna say out so that someone is there for you. And that's y im here now. Problems between couple would definitely have but only whether both wanna solve it out or not. Keep complaining won't help much, gal. I know you have told him all those problem and yet he is still the same. Although everytime i always listen to the same thing from you but i know you are break down at that moment. Im here for you to lean and cry on. Alright? Yes, he is sincere and not a sweet talk person. But couple relationship wasn't that only. It look lot of aspect. I bet you heard from me lot of that stuff. Hope you could solve your problem too. Don't say it can't be solve. It just whether you want to take it action or not. Think which you deem right and act on it. Don't regret after doing it. Alright? All of us will be here with you! Jia You , my dear~~~
Muakss...

jade_adeline said...

thanks gal. Writing out i will feel much more better. sometimes, im unhappy within myself, but forcing myself to act as jovial as possible in front of people. pretending nothing happen making me more hurt...its really tiring..very tiring!! out of breath!!!!

m@y3 g@L said...

I know that tiring. Don't force yourself to do what you don't want to do. You are of course allow to cry out if you feel hurt. But after a while must get back on the track. No one ask you to pretend nothing happen. Let it out naturally. Scold or fight or whatever it is, dont let it happen within yourself. Just release it either on us or maybe others way. It will feel better. Dont' become 'wei da' and kept all those sad things within self. Should let out, jz let it be. alrite? we always here with you. Hug and kisses...

jade_adeline said...

haiz.....wat to do..im not good in expressing myself when im sad....issshh..that's wat i hate about!!!