A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sauna class

All these while, one of my campus zone CLC popularly known as coolest place. But for today, unfortunately, i never expect that something extra ordinary has happened. The famous coolest place has eventually turns out to be the hottest place. I'm attending both of my subjects along just like a sauna room. OMG!! I'm wearing 3/4 sleeve shirt as i thought it will be a cold room. But, it makes me sweating for 4 hours. Makes me stink with the sweat i have on it.Moreover, both of my subjects class has actually shorten an hour due to the air con matter. Luckily, the weather is not as hot as i expect. Cloudy weather makes me relief. I just hope the air con will b working from tomorrow onwards so that all students will have the strength to attend classes. Actually, those words are actually for myself hahahahaha Nothing happens in campus today. Only the air con was not functioning.

No comments: