A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Tagged

Each player answers the questions about themselves.At the end of the post the player then have to tags 5 people and post their names, then leaves a comment at their blog, letting them know they got tagged.<
Starting time : 2:17pm
Name : Jade Chew
Sisters : 2
Brothers : 1
Shoe size : 4 1/2 0r 5
Height : 150cm (short)
Where do you live : Malacca
Favourite drinks : Depends
Favourite breakfast : Bread with butter and sugar & Milo
Have you ever been on a plane? : Yea.
Fallen asleep at school : Yea. Sometimes
Broken someone's heart : Yea.
Fell off your chair : Not fell off from chair but fell off from shopping trolly ^^
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Yea
Saved e-mails : Yup
What is your room like : Not very big, not very small. Medium haha
What is right besides you : My bed
What is the last thing you ate : Warm water
Ever had chicken pox : Yes!
Sore throat : Having it now
Stitches : NO...
Broken nose : Issh..NOPE
Do you believe in love at first sight : sometimes
Like picnics : Yup
Who was/were the last person you danced with : A bunch of dancing friends
Last made you laugh : TVB series

Today did you :
Talk to someone you like : Yea
Kissed anyone : Nope
Get sick : Having it now
Talk to an ex : None
Miss someone : Yes!!
Eat : Rice
Best feeling in the world : Happy
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : Nope.
What is under your bed : Dust
Who do you really hate : the person i appreciate lies to me!!!
What time is it now? : 2:23PM

Random :
Is there a person who is on your mind now : Yea
Do you have any siblings : Yes
Do you want children : Of coz.
Do you smile often : A lot~~ :D
Do you like your hand-writing : Sometimes
Are your toe nails painted : Nope
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : As long as the bed is comfy enough~~
What colour shirt are you wearing now : Red
What were you doing at 7.00pm yesterday : Watching TVB Speech of silent and One million star
I cant wait till : I graduate. (is coming soon)
When did you cry last : Last nite while watching One Million Star (host by Tao Tze)
Are you a friendly person : Sure
Do you have any pets : Never have one before
Where is the person you have feelings for right now ? : He is working.
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now : Yes!!
Do you sleep with the TV on? : Never.(waste electricity)
What are you doing right now? : huh?? not going to answer.U know the answer tho
Have you ever crawled through a window? : Nope
Can you handle the truth? : Depends.
Are you too forgiving : Sometimes
Are you closer to you mother or father : Both. They are wonderful.
Who was the last person you cried in front of? : In front of no one!!
How many people can you say you've really loved? : Countless
Do you eat healthy : Yes.
Do you still have pictures of you and your ex? : Nope
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : Yea!
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : Beach, beach, still beach
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : Depends on my mood
Are you confident? : Depends.

5 Things I was doing 10years ago :
Prepare my PMR,
Prepare my SPM,
Prepare my STPM,
Doing my Degree.


5 Things on my to-do list today :
Assignments
Having lunch later
Sms-ing
Net surfing
Reading books

5 snacks I enjoy :
Keep fit now... No snack please!!

5 Things I would do if I were a bilionaire :
Traveling around the world
Do some charity
Invest my money
Do business
Buy things for my parents

5 of my bad habits :
Emotional
Esily angry
Careless. Others dunno

5 Places I have lived in :
Melaka, Melaka, still Melaka ahahaha

5 Jobs I've had :
Phone advisor, phon advisor, still phone advisor :P

5 people I tag :

♥ Sandy

♥ Sam

No comments: