A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Monday, August 4, 2008

4 days to go~~

What do i mean by 4 days to go?? Definitely will be an event which is held 4 years once - Olympics Beijing 2008. Looks like they are ready for the big event because of their Olympics song - We Are Ready sang by 120 singers from China, Hong Kong and also Taiwan. Hmmm actually I've been waiting for this event. Even though I'm not a very active person in sports, but i do love to watch all kinds of competitions - from diving to swimming, rhythmic gymnastics etc. Here are some of the pictures were taken during their rehearsal for opening ceremony. Fireworks - part of my life as well no matter where it goes. I just love the moment the fireworks sparkling in the air. Enjoy Viewing~~~





















5 comments:

bl-Irony-bl said...

Great pics but I left a comment on the one below

"ironic" later

m@y3 g@L said...

YA...my lee hom got sang one song too...One World One Dream~~~Nice!!

jade_adeline said...

thanks for the comment,bl-irony-bl

jade_adeline said...

haiyoyo...lee hom again?? say other than him anyway hahaa

jade_adeline said...

tak boleh tahan..lee hom again...haiz....hey people, got one lee hom crazy fan here..wanna know more about her, let me know..i'll intro to u!! hehehehe