A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Jogoya + Pavillion~ High Class restaurant and shopping center

Went for one-day-trip to KL yesterday to have a hi-tea at Jogoya with my bf which I've already promised him to celebrates his early birthday this year. Starts my journey around 11A.M. Its kinda late because i was overslept ^^ Previously, we've made our plan to have breakfast at Tangkak (Bah Kut Teh) but tak jadi haha. So, we headed to our plan B - go to KL straight away and have our breakfast+lunch together at Jogoya. Alright. Reached KL around 2P.M and started searching for this place
-Jogoya- At first, I'm not sure where this Jogoya located. My friend once told me that it is opposite of Pavillion. So, we headed to Pavillion and park our car at Pavillion "precious" car park. Why i would say it is a precious car park? haha Because the car park was damn expensive. I've park the car for 4 1/2 hours that costs me RM11. Later on, i tried to call my friend, Belle, to get the confirmed location from her. Aha~~ there it is. Just in front of me. Actually, Jogoya located at JW MAriott Hotel (3rd floor). The moment i stepped into the hotel, it really mesmerized me. Damn!! 5 star hotel crowded with people at the lobby. Very good business ^^.. Without taking so long time, we headed to 3rd floor and something really caught my eyes. I've actually heading to Starhill shopping centre. Hahaha made myself felt like a rich people shopping around there. Luckily I've wore nicely to suit the environment. Without any hesitation, i went for the Jogoya search. At last, i reached there around 2.45P.M. It costs me around RM156 for 2 persons. Kinda expensive but the food there which i can say not bad. I can felt that the food over there quite fresh but unfortunately is cold. Japanese food you know la~~~Even the cook one also cold haha...The variety of the food quite many for us to choose. But still two words -cold food- We went for many rounds to get our food ^^ of course la.. Spent RM156 must get back the cost ma~~ keke biase ler~~~~ We left Jogoya at 4.10P.M. What next?? Shopping time before we went for our movie at Pavillion. I can say that the Pavillion shopping center partly all were branded. When i say high class shopping center, it means every corner of Pavillion were high class including their food court. The decoration of the food court and the cleanliness there phewww high standard.. I just love the environment there probably because that was my first time to be there i guess. After shop here and there, I've bought 5P.M. The Mummy movie ticket. Watched until 7P.M. and its time to say goodbye to KL... haiz...Time really flies.. So, we headed back to Muar and reaches there around 9.30P.M. Kinda tired for this trip but overall I'm happy with it. On 29th August, I'm going to KL once again for Avril Lavigne concert. For that time, i must say i will be going Jogoya again..definitely will~~~

No comments: