A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Favourite supernatural story books

Today, while waiting for my bf to take me home, i went to Popular Bookshop to search for my favourite books. Rusell Lee is one of my all-time-long favourite author about supernatural stuffs. Even though im afraid of "that" thing, but im curious what had happened to all those people around me. Aha..i saw it.. Book 18 is out.. Happy about it. Without hesitation, i just took the book and made my payment at the counter. Actually, im enjoying my life with a sip of drink and a story book accompany me all along. That's my life. I jusy love how i enjoy my book and quiet environment. My sister said i know how to enjoy my life 100%. All i wanna tells her is, as a normal person like me, i should enjoy every second of my life. I don't wish to regret for not doing thing that i've not do before. Life is short. We could leave within seconds. So, why not grab this opportunity do the thing that i like without regret? Sis, you should do more like me even though you got your own family. You still have your own precious time to be alone. Follow my steps. You will find it very nice to acted this way. (evil smile --> ngek ngek ngek) hahaha




Do you guys realized that i got 2 books number 17? hahaha im such an idiot. I've bought the same book twice. I cant remember what number have i gone through. So, when the moment i saw it, i just grab and go..That's it. Haiz..Wasted my precious RM14. ahahaha...Okie..No more next step, Jade. Be careful.haha

No comments: