A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Monday, August 25, 2008

First encounter

Last night, my ATM card got stucked inside CDM machine.DUH!!! Furking freak out... First encounter...Last night was a bad luck day for me. Indeed, today, my luck was funny tho. My group was so special. Why? Presentation in lecturer's office because running out of time...Duh!!! This is my last semester and also my first encounter. Actually, this lecturer has quite good personality...Friendly but not sure in giving marks, will he be good... haha



My Malaysian Economy lecturer ~ Mr Tan Seng Huat. From left: Xia Qian, Xiang Ren, Mr Tan, ,me, Mei Hoon. Another one. Photographer: Anni

Still got 3 more presentation to go.. Hopefully, everything will be fine....

2 comments:

PrinceSiglo said...

jade, u so bad ar. Make Anni the photographer. She should be in the pic too! :P

jade_adeline said...

hey not me la.....isshhh....she's using her phone to take pic....before tat, anni and mei hoon already taken...sad~~~ kena blamed!! :P