A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Nice summer (rainy & all sort of umbrellas) concert =.="

Wow --> is a suitable word to decribe the concert that i went last night. I reached there around 6.15PM. Hmmm at last, i understand why we are not allowed to bring umbrellas to the concert even tho is raining. Cos when my friends and i reached there, it starts to rain. All umbrellas were actually blocking the view of everyone!!! One of my friend said " we are here not to see umbrellas". And guess what, im also the one who brought an umbrella. haha Sam, are you talking about me?? zzzzz

The concert started around 8.45PM. Been waiting there for about 2 hours plus. The opening of the concert was funny. It looks like an olympic open ceremony because one of the crew was actually running to the stage with a torch of fire. swt~~

I can't managed to get to snapped the pictures of the celebrities because its too far away. My best friend has sms-ed me saying that watching tv is better. But what i would like to tell you is that live is different from the tv broadcast. If Lee Hom comes to Malaysia, you stay at home and watch lo.Hahahahahaha Same meaning applies here ma dear...At least i could here them sing live and is definitely nice, nice, nice....

The concert full of crowds. The first one who performed was actually Energy. Damn rock.But for me, the best rock would be Jam Hsiao and Show Luo.Their performances really outstanding... Damn...They are so handsome and good voices they have. I love how Jam Hsiao performed. Nice vocal, high key. He's clever in controlling his voice. I Love JAM HSIAO..He's shy to speak more.. Haha cute.... Muaks~~~

Actually, all my friends thought the Taiwanese singers will be late to perform in order to aspect the audiences to stay. After all, Rainy Yang, Show Luoa nd Jam Hsiao performed earlier. The last one would be Stanley Huang and Jolin Tsai. Everbody were waiting for their performances. PRETTY & HANDSOME, AWESOME VOICES. Just love how they reacted to the audiences. Just got to post some pic zzzzz




The Hosts


Me~~


Jam Hsiao~~~~~I love Him..Enjoyed his songs and voice


The view of summer concert


The Hosts


Xiang ren and i


Xiao Qian and i


Energy pic 1


Energy pic 2


End of concert. From left: Me, Xiao Qian, Xiang Ren, Siu Ling


8Tv famous doll

If there is another chance for me to go for this concert, definitely i will be going too...Is hard to tell you guys how wonderful the concert was. The one who went before should exactly knows what my feeling is hehe..C you Next year Summer Concert.

P/S: Sam, i just realised i didnt take any pic with u together with xiang ren they all.....Apa la (swt)

3 comments:

m@y3 g@L said...

Gal...r u talking about me? ya. i know live is different. But if standing far away is really hard to see the artist in person. Even Lee Hom that time come i can personally see him ler. Wahahaha...WAnna see of cos i go back stage de (dream) hahaha. Anyway, nice to have the experience about live. i think avril concert will be more nicer.Hehe..

PrinceSiglo said...

Where's my pic?? lol
I really want to go to the concert if Jolin's coming again! XOXO Jolin

jade_adeline said...

eh u didnt take together wit us...apa la.... next time must take...Ooopsss, do i said "next time"? bila huh??wondering now~~~ haha