A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Phewww

Im happy at last i could see her live in concert. With so much struggling in my study and many news for her concert to be banned, finally, the concert still will be back on track. Yeah yeah yeah....Who am i talking about?? My fav singer la~~ AVRIL LAVIGNE. Today will be my final mid term paper at 9AM. After that, taking a nice sleep. Around 5PM, i will be going to Summer Live Concert where i stood for so damn long just to get that tickets... Hmmm Eagerly waiting for these concerts....Final countdown....

No comments: