A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Funny question

Do you ever sat for any exams with a funny question? Indeed, i got. While i'm sitting for my exam last night (all mcq's), my final question goes like this:

"In total of 50 questions, how many questions will i correct?" (similar to this)
A) Less than 20
B) 20 to 29
C) 30 to 39
D) More than 40

Zzzzz....I'm not stone because my lecturer has actually announced that he will set this question in our paper. I thought he was just kidding, but when i saw that question, Laugh-out-loud!!! He's kinda funny lecturer and i'm enjoying his class tho. I never thought he will take it so seriously about this funny question. Haha...Good for that...

No comments: