A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Friday, September 12, 2008

BBQ day (part 1)

Today, i will be going to my schoolmate's BBQ. Actually, they intended to have one for celebrating Mooncake Festival and also our last gathering for our final semester. Hmmm gonna miss all of them after this semester. Each of everyone will be busy for their career ahead them. We will be only seeing each other on our convocation day but its too far away from us anyway.

I will be updating this blog after our BBQ day. Just to introduce some of my coursemates in my campus. Although i'm not very close to some others, but at least we got to snap a picture as our souvenir right? :)

To all~~

HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL

2 comments:

m@y3 g@L said...

eh...today go bbq? alamak, we intend go out drinks ler...apa la..

jade_adeline said...

haha...sorry yea...my campus mates asked me first keke ^^