A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

BBQ day (part 2)

Reached there around 7.45 PM. Hmm saw quite a number of people. Some doesn't know who were they but definitely were their friends lor~~~

I just went there and eat. No need to do anything. Mostly my friends have did all and prepared for everything. My mission is to eat eat eat eat!!!

Just some run through snap shot. The rest i need to get from my friend.



Clara and i (the cute and sampat one) hehe



Xiang Ren and i (the innocent one) haha



Sam and i (the shy guy) ahahaha



Sandy and i (the one always praise she's pretty one) ahahaha



Belle and i (the one always call my full name whenever she saw me)

3 comments:

m@y3 g@L said...

alamak...all people only. Mana pictures of food????

jade_adeline said...

haha.....forget to snap. After took the food, just realised i didnt take any of the food..So just got the chance to snapped pictures of my frens

PrinceSiglo said...

jade keep eating the food, tats why u cant c any pics of food! lol
oh ya, do i look shy to u? grrr