A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Random story of the day

Something caught my eyes when i saw a book while shopping at Popular Book Store. Chinese zodiac for year 2009 had been published about 2 months ago according to one of my friend who worked there. So,i just run through the summary of the book.

Aha..... my zodiac - Ox. Reading the content and this really impressed me continues reading it. When i read the content of the book, i saw the title of "Ox with Rooster". I'm an Ox while my bf is a Rooster. In fact, i don't quite believe about this, but as i'm a not available person, so i decides to read it just in case.

Here goes the partial sentence that i read in Lilian Too's book.

There is a powerful connection between Ox and Rooster which make them extra COMPATIBLE. Meaning???

When i think of the connection between my bf and i, i don't feel this connection like what Lilian Too says. Lilian Too, are you sure we are compatible?? hahaha Recalcute please zzzzzz

Another sentence goes like this.

Ox and Rooster get high mark for teamwork, so this couple enjoy HAPPY moments in their life together. They are comfortable and bond well because a strong sense of focus pervade what they do together.

Apa ni?? Is it accurate?? How come i don't get all this from my current relationship?? Once again, Lilian Too, are you sure is accurate? or just for reference only? =.="

Ah~~~ for me, is just a reference. Or my boy is a block head like what my friend said. I just put the book aside and search for a new book.

Actually, i'm finding a horror book. Basically, i've saw a horror story book which is similar to Rusell Lee. But do you know how much does the book costs me? RM22.90

Rusell Lee's book didn't costs me that expensive. The thickness of the book mostly the same. At last, i still didnt buy any of the book tho. Expensive expensive expensive

Around 1.30PM, my friend, Esther at last reached. Waliew, i waited for her roughly about 1 hour plus. So, u could imagine how long i've stayed at Popular Book Store searching for nice books to read or perhaps to "waste" my time there. ^^

On the same day, we went to Parkson to buy my facial foams. I bought Clinique product as i have stated in my previous blog.




It costs me about RM243. It can be use up to 1 year plus. Before that, i've used this product and i found that the product really useful tho. So, i ends up choosing this product (introduce by my elder sister)

Shopping roughly until 5.30PM and is time to say bye bye. So, i've sent Esther back to her aunt's house. Later on, i'm still busy doing my

assigntments assignments assignments ~~~

presentations presentations presentations~~~

Tomorrow will be my final presentation in my final semester. Oh ya, still gonna take group picture of my coursemates for the final time for the Sigma Yearbook for final year students LIKE US. Yea~~~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah~~~u oso use clinique products?
me too me too...kakakka
love it so much~~~

m@y3 g@L said...

oh..i thought u listen to me ler. Cos im using clinique cosmestic. Hahaha..

jade_adeline said...

to anonymous, i think u should be Belle rite? haha yea im using this product..But when i saw ur products, wow urs more than mine.

To Maye, i used tis product after i tried ZA which makes my face more DRY. so my sis intro this to me..yea tis product better than ZA. Price is very far different tooooo which costs me damn much...but afterall, is worth it la. at least my face better than last time