A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Final presentation & snap shot

Phewww~~ At last, my final presentation has ended.

Let me talk about the first presentation which were my course mates. What i can say is their presentation was excellent. All this while, their presentation was actually very good since the moment i knew them. They have their own creativity of presenting (their video presentation was attractive which has impressed my lecturer to continues watching it). My lecturer, Mr Ng Tuan Hock is actually putting high expectation on every of the groups.

But unfortunately, my group so do the other groups do not make anything impressive. As i can see my lecturer was getting boring after each of the presentation. I think probably he was speechless.

As what my lecturer informed us to be aware of our presentation time. Guess what? We really did what he said. Supposely, our presentation should be around 50 minutes, but due to lack of time as there is another group yet to be present, our presentation was 20 minutes only. Wtf~~~ We don't even present it for half an hour!! One of my mate, Parween said, " Jade, our presentation will be finished soon". Well, Parween, all i gonna say is we gonna screw by lecturer soon. Disappointment look from my lecturer proven that HE'S IS BORED!!!

Just don't give it a damn, man!!!! ^^ Actually i really wish to get a snap shot with my lecturer but unfortunately, i just don't dare to go near him. He's not in a good mood sial. So, to prevent anything happen, just forget about the final snap shot. My friend and i just go ahead with our final year picture shooting at Student Representative Council (SRC) venue.

My friend, Sam was late. Hey Sam, asked me go there at 2.30PM, but you, yourself being late. Apa la ^^Frankly speaking, you look handsome, dude!! haha (*evil smile) The moment you reached, i've took an individual picture already. But at least, i could get the chance to snapped group picture together with my batch friends.

Talking about individual picture, OMG!! I've took twice!!! Damn. Out of the sudden, i've forgotten how to smile!!!! When i need to key in my biodata, here come a sentence.
" What will i remember?? I will always remember......." Oh shit!! I does not know what to write.
I will always remember to have an enjoyable life in campus. So far, i does not enjoy about it. Means what?? Just don't enjoy lor....I only enjoyed semester break (always waiting for it) ^^..The rest??? N.O.N.E (not enjoying presentationssss, assignmentssss, examsssss etc)

Guess what? We snapped our picture at MMU field!!!! In front of the football goal net~~ haha Hilarious sial.....There were 3 cameras waiting for the cameraman to take for us. But WAIT~~ haven't plus his own one leh. Then should be 4 CAMERAS waiting in queue.

If i got the picture, definitely will post it here. Promise~~!!!!

Will really miss my uni life afterwards.

2 comments:

m@y3 g@L said...

Just don't give it a damn!! love it!!

jade_adeline said...

haha...thanks gal...yea..i just dont give it a damn!!