A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"Sales-Surprises" Day

My bf suddenly appeared in front of my house gate today and i just realised that today is Tuesday which means is his off day. So, he planned to bring me somewhere else to released my stress.

So, we went to Parkson and Mahkota Parade. Firstly, he brought me to Parkson where he gives me a surprise when he bought a perfume for me as my birthday present (my birthday is around the corner but can't get any opportunity to celebrate because of clashes with my final exam period~~ Damn SAD *sob sob*)

To my surprise, he bought me a DKNY Delicious perfume(Limited Edition) where i've been complaining about having one for myself. Tada~~~im very very happy for having one of DKNY perfume. Even the sales promoter recognised me and my bf.

Last year, around Christmas day, we also bought a set of couple perfume from her. She told me that time she was just a part timer. Now, she's a full time staff. She gave me a miniature as a free give. A DKNY too. A very mini one.



DKNY Delicious perfume(Limited Edition)~~~ L.O.V.E I.T man!!! OMG!!! i have it myself ;)


Miniature DKNY Delicious Night~~~ Every customers want to have it but im SPECIAL~~ ^^

Thanks babe for giving me one of my favourite..Muaks~~

Wait!!! Still got..Alright, alright. Continue it.

Afterwards, since we got free voucher from Parkson, so, we planned to buy again to spend off my vouchers.

I bought myself 2 pants of G2000 as presents for myself. Of course i need to do that. I won't be treating myself bad tho~~ hehe

Next, bought another pair of short. Is a short i quite like it. Is a surf pant. Since my bf said i like it damn much, i should buy that. Then, i just bought it.

A little bit tired after my "sales" day. Later at evening time, my mum told me i got a parcel dunno from who. Then, i take at look on it. The parcel from my 2nd sister. When i opened up, to my freaking surprise, i saw a DIGITAL CAMERA. YES!! IS A DIGITAL CAMERA I WANT. Is Sony CyberShot T2. Even though this model has already faced out, but she managed to get one for me. DAMN HAPPY SIAL. I screamed like hell man. WTF~~ Tears gonna role down soon. Hey! Is a happy tears lar~~~

The message fom my 2nd sister:

"This is the present i bought for you. Last year didn't send one but now i sent you a small and expensive one. Wei ,better take care of this Camera. Is damn expensive. But nvm, i paid only half, the rest is from Raymond (my bro in law). Don't hug this until you fell asleep. Happy be-earlier birthday, sis"

Muaks muaks muaks~~ muaks to all the people in my blog. Really a very surprise day for me. Hey, they know im stressful, so they give me surprises also not bad gua. haha

Thanks sis, thanks babe, thanks Ray for all your preseeeeesss. Thank You damn very much.

Im freaking happy.

Today's condition:

150/100 hahahahahahahaha


By the way, do you know the full name of DKNY? I know

Answer: Donna Karan New York. She's a fashion Designer from Queens, New York. Guess how old is she now?

You are not gonna believe this. She's SAME AGE AS MY MUM SIAL~~~ hahaha. My mum is 60.What do you think? Does she looks like a 60 years old granny??? Bet you think she's not!!!


5 comments:

PrinceSiglo said...

tell mr lee, my bday is coming soon too. hahahah
u r a lucky gal, jade :)

Anonymous said...

u r so lucky...that girl gip u miniature....how was it???

~belle~

jade_adeline said...

To Sam,
hey im his baby ler...of cos he need to give me a precious present. Btw, ur birthday was over lar..dun try to bluff me tho....

To Belle Belle,
Im damn very happy tho...very very...very till fly to heaven and enjoying the view now...hahahaha

m@y3 g@L said...

Yeah~~finally i can take nice pictures when we go out~~ When i will get those presie ar?? (wondering)

jade_adeline said...

ask ur sis to buy lo hahahaha