A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Monday, September 29, 2008

I Miss You (Nothing special blog)

Watched back Avril Lavigne concert makes me misses her. Haiz wonder when she will be back to Malaysia for her 2nd Asia Tour this time.

I've been waited for almost 6 years for her to come. Means that i need to wait for another 6 years?? Oh God. I'm 29 years of age at that moment.

Probably, i won't be so crazy for her like how i do now (^.^)

Think of her when she screamed "Let me hear you say he hey hey" oh gosh just love it.

The other part i like the most was " Give me an A, V, give me a R, I, give me a L and LET ME HEAR YOU SCREAM LOUD~~~~~ 1,2,3,4~~~~"

Just to refresh my memory of hers. Nothing else keke

No comments: