A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Marriage issue

OMG...why every of my ex classmates are married?? We are still so young tho plus i'm still a student ler...Baru want to graduate some more haiz.....Hmm approximately more than 10 of my ex classmates are married. Why so fast?? We haven't enjoy our adult life ler.

It's beautiful to see them having their own family and kids running around. Proven they are really adult and mature now..How to be a responsible mum is definitely a tough task - for me at least hehe

As for me, i'm not really sure when i'm gonna get married. I even can't predict when, who and where i'm gonna married to (he gonna kill me when he read this blog hehe) There are still alot of thing that i need and gonna do. Married will not be my first priority but also will not be my last too.

People say married is equal to happiness. Is this phrase true? It depends on who is your partner or someone you really need him in your life. Whether he could give you shelter when you need it, advice, understanding, loving, romantic and the most important part - SECURITY.

One of my friend is unhappy with her married life. Reason? Nah...Can't tell. This is personal. Importantly, i know what's going on and that's enough for her. She always calls me when she really need someone to talk to about her so-called-unhappy life and give some advices. Eh! I still can give advice even though i'm not married okay?? Just can give advice, not to step into this matter!!

Everytime when i went out with her, she will definitely tells me something extraordinary about her story. Haiz I'm pity for the situation she's facing now. As a best friend of hers, it's kinda sad and heart broken to see her new life living in a sad way. The only way i could do - be her listener when she's about to tell me her story and also complaining about this and that.

Different people will have different problem to face. This sentence goes to me too. Hey!! Not marriage problem yea.. keke

Sooner and later, she will be happy and i will be happy for her too...

Now is 1.54AM. Writing all this shit issue haha...Have a sweet dream, Jade Jade!!

Today is a hottie day. My situation is "hottie" too

65/100

4 comments:

m@y3 g@L said...

Yea..i know which person u are talking at! Hope she could happy soon and everyone ought to have a happy life! Say don't want married early! but who knows gal? Sometime 'acciedent' ler..Haha Peace~~~

jade_adeline said...

yea yea.....but shhhh here....hehe....as long as we know that's it yea.....bo bian...she is a friend of ours wat to do, rite?

m@y3 g@L said...

yalor...what ever happens always lead a happy life. Although sometime will do makes us sad. But must make it clear and wipe the tears away. Love yourself more important!!!

jade_adeline said...

that's why..she's more even matured after being a mum. no matter wat she did, she definitely wanna get her daughter back!!! anyhow, still a daughter to her.everyone will did like tat!