A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Disappointment

Hmmm Financial Derivative mark is out. Im very disappointed with the mark i got. Thought of getting this paper better, at least i got the chance of aiming an "A" for myself. But, it seems impossible for me now.

No study mood for now. Probably because of my mark?? Hmm i'm not sure...

2 more weeks to go for final. I hope i'll be able to cope my study before the days come...

Went to public library today. Not much people. Able to study for Corporate Finance, one of the subject that i'm afraid getting a "F*". F* means fail. Got to re-sit for this paper.

Another subject is cracking my head - Credit Management. The textbook damn "nice" to read. Read for 2 days but still can't get what it means.

Making myself damn pressure. Argghhh please help!! I need help!! I can't help myself!!!

Actually, 6 subjects really drives me crazy. Got to listen to Britney Spears song - drive me crazy from her first album - Hit me baby one more time. And yes! Baby, please hit me one more time please~~~~=.="

What the hack i wrote until Britney Spears pula?? See, you can see that i'm really depress and pressure....

Hopefully, i will back to normal again~~

Condition for today: 30/100 :(

2 comments:

m@y3 g@L said...

so low? 30/100? i give you another 20% den at least a half half ma...wahahahaha

jade_adeline said...

haha....thanks gal for encouraging me Muaks~~