A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Stressssss

Again~~ final exam mode. I'm not sure why i've been so stressful for this final exam a.k.a last exam in my campus. I'm not in my exam mood. Final is around the corner and yet i don't even touches any of the subject except Financial Derivative (FD). Niece of mine been crying all day long and i can't even study with all sort of noises surround me. E.g: niece and nephew voices, silly dogs barks (belongs to my neighbors), m-cycles, neighbor's loud music etc etc Damnit!!! Can't all these noises go away from me??

I've been trying so f*cking hard to study. Ahhhhh~~~ here comes again the dog's bark and m-cycles~~~~S.H.I.T!!! All i got to do now is to study middle of the night. My dark circle gonna come and visit me again!!

6 subjects waiting for me to study. I just wanna score well for the very last time of my exam. Another problem is that i don't even know my mid term marks. Just feels like wanna know my subjects marks so that i could know how much effort i need to put. Maybe some of you will say "just forget about the marks. This is not the time to worry bout that. Just think of ur final first".

Ahhhh, hopefully, all sorts of noise will go away...

I've been so stress and sad for about a week. Just to put a smilely face within myself. What the ****!! Why must i torture myself? Got to keep GOING on instead of keep HOLDING on!!!!

3 comments:

PrinceSiglo said...

hang on jadey. Don't stress urself, girl. If you are stressed, dun say m-cylces or baby cries. Even footsteps or mosquitoes can be very troublesome. lol
Maybe, we ask XR and we do a group study together. We can go makan or watch movies too. hehe

m@y3 g@L said...

Gal, no stress no stress!! Conquer it! Remember 'Don't give it a damn!' After conquer it u would feel well. Jia you! Jia you! we will be here! Need someone just call us up! Muakss....

jade_adeline said...

Acrobaleno: apa la..u not in malacca also how to conduct group study. XR? she would want to sleep more than group study hehehehe just kidding....

Maye gal: haiz...is normal if we are stress out...just hope i can conquer like wat u said...GAMBATE!!!