A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Friday, October 17, 2008

2nd time of Mamma Mia

I was amazed by my day today. Well, i've met my MMU friend, Sam to have some window-shopping. He bought formal clothes for his training later on. As for me, i bought a long sleeve Goggles shirt not for my training because my training company does not need any formal dress...Weeee.....

So, i shopped my own while waiting for him. As for my the other friend, Chee Hoo, he went to Mc' D study for his Offshore. Good boy!!

we left around 4.45PM as i got another round with my bestie, Maye. As i've promised her that i will watch Mamma Mia with her. In fact, i've made my promised. We went to watched Mamma Mia. For me, this was the second time to watch it. Haha Nice..Bravo...

Something funny once we reached Dataran Pahlawan's 2nd main entrance. As you guys know that Dataran Pahlawan's door is automatic. Actually, we went to the wrong side of the door. The funny thing was we stand in the middle of the door instead of the automatic door. We were waiting for the door to open..In fact, the automatic door was actually next to the place we've stand.. No wonder the door can't open (swt).... We just laugh out loud about how silly we were...

I've told my bf about im going to watch Mamma Mia once again...

"What?? Watched again?? Eh you already know the storyline lar..Is there any different about this movie when i watched it with you?"

Baby, wanna tell you that it has different. The first time i watched it with you, you are the one who paid the money, not me. But this time i paid myself haha...The other different was this time i watched with Maye, not you mar~~~

2nd time of Mamma Mia was fun even though i've watched it. Really enjoyed their musical, their talent and their singing effort. Its a really an enjoyable movie. If there is another chance, i would go and watch for the 3rd round. hahahaha

2 comments:

m@y3 g@L said...

Yea, indeed a nice movie! Gal,m yday i do really enjoy tat movie so much.My first time to sing at the cinema!! Paiseh! If got chance i wanna watch 2nd round too! Nice Nice Nice! Bravo Bravo Bravo!!!
~Mamma mia. Here i go again~~~
Sorry sorry...bit lose control d..hahahahaha

jade_adeline said...

hahaha nvm...we lose control together~~~~~