A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Final day in MMU

Having my last paper and also my final time in MMU. Got the chance to snapped some pictures with my babes as well...


My table number:50


Final paper venue...big?? yea...

After final paper...weeeee.....picture snapping time ^^


From left: Anni, Xiao Qian, Mei Hoon, me and Chiaw Ren


Spot the difference ^^


I like this picture because im sweet..but..Anni, what happen to you? too happy?


The one i always siao with haha


My coursemate, Chiaw Ren


Anni with me at exam venue


Got the chance to hug her, but she's way too thin.....eat more, babe!!


Giving speech?? No....Just stand there to have a feel that im on stage hahaha


The path i used to walk to my class


Anni, Xiao Qian, Jade along the path


The place i used to go not more than 15 times within 3 years and yet to pay RM60 per trimester


Im a Faculty Business Law student..weeeeee...Ready for the next picture? 1,2,3 GO


Im a little bit pyscho... Security guard laughing at me ^^Shy?? No way....


My "second home" but not comfortable with it...swt"


MMU entrance


3 ladies under a hot sun just to snapped this picture with precious MMU sign board..sampat ^^

Im gonna miss all babes that i met in MMU for the past 3 years....Take care...until then we meet again in the future...Best wishes from the bottom of my heart....

After all those snapping, reached home and made some crazy normal stuff - self-taking picture in my boy's car..


I lurve this anyway...


Oh gosh...my dark circle because of exam....SHIT! No more exams means can protect from dark circle appearance hahaha hopefully i can do it!

And went to Sushi King promo: RM2



After my Sushi King fever, went to watch my favourite muscial movie: Mamma Mia!! This movie absolutely perfect, nice, touching, hilarious..damn!! Love it!!!Love muscial movies!!!

Definitely gonna watch it again............For sure i will!!!

A little bit tired but happy for what i've done...weeeee.....im freeeeee...im graduating.......(even though there is still training, but still consider graduate gua~~~~)

2 comments:

PrinceSiglo said...

hey? where are my photos? I want to take them too ><

jade_adeline said...

okay...later when we meet then take another one yea....