A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Saturday, October 4, 2008

BirthDaY BasH

First of all, HappY 23rd BirthDaY, JaDe.......

Thanks to Sandy, her bf, TcS, Chiaw Ren, Eu Jin, Clara and extraordinary thinker, Alex for throwing a birthday bash for me at Sibaraku. I never expect they will celebrate for me. So gam thong at that moment. Guess what? We ordered 59 items of different types of sushi's. 7 of us managed to finished it off. Duh!! I think we are hungry at that moment gua hehe.

Laugher was getting louder, louder and louder from Alex and Sandy i guess. Is good to laugh this way. At least won't be too boring mar, rite? Cute friends they are. Thank God for giving such a wonderful friends to me. Is my pleasure anyway. Hey! My birthday wish at that moment are score better in every subjects (7 of us), blessed, safe where ever you go (7 of us too) and stay happy always. Muakssss

I haven't get the pictures yet from Sandy. Anyway, thanks to them. Muakssssss after getting it, i will posts it here. Stay tuned!!

Secondly, thanks to my besties for celebrating my birthday at Jonker, Eleven where the place i used to hang out with them. Is been along time i didn't get the chance to meet one of my bestie, Amy. Aha~ she's there too celebrating my birthday. This one lagi gam thong. haha While waiting for latecomer, aka hottie babe, Tal, we got the chance to talk,talk and talk. What else? Snap,snap and snap PICTURES~~~~

The happiest moment where 2 different bunch groups of friends clebrated my birthday.

The pictures we snapped;



~ Group pictures without Tal. She's angry over this and asking me to delete


~Maye, me, and Amy


~Long-time-no-see,Amy and i


~The one i always find someone to chat with,Maye and i


~ Sexy babe,Joey and i ( she's my partner during form 4 and 5)



~ Hottie babe,Jenny and i . Yeah, indeed she's hot tho as you can see from this pic


~Little girl,Ah Mei and i (my ex colleague)


~The latecomer aka annother hottie :p Tal and i



~2nd round birthday bash from besties Almost drunk. See my "tomato" face :p


~HappY BirthDaY To ME~~~


~My wish are: everyone around me are safe,blessed,happy,no sorrow. Hope to be success in life coming aheads me


~Tal feeding me with................Chocolates


~A kiss from my baby boy..muaks


~Group picture. This time with Tal. hahaha

Really drunk after this picture. I almost puke and sat on the floor.

Afterall, i'm very very happy to have such a wonderful birthday parties.

P/S: Baby boy, remember my birthday present later on yea hahahahahaha

2 comments:

m@y3 g@L said...

that day indeed had a tomato face! Hehe..Glad that you enjoy! Muakss...

jade_adeline said...

yup...really have an enjoyable nite..muakss thanks galzzz