A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Dinner time

Having my dinner time with my besties at Amigo last night. Paiseh huh Tal and Pui cos im a little bit late because of the "jiu wang yeh" parade.

Last night was a happy dinner night *wink wink* as i got the chance to have dinner with them (as they keep complaining about my busy schedule haha). .... .

Reached there around 8.50PM. One of my besties, Tal told me that she saw my the other ex classmate, Cheau Chinn. She considered one of my bestie during my secondary life. But, she changed alot. When i message her, she kinda don't wish to message more.

The message goes like this:
CC: Happy birthday to u. If not mistaken, today is ur birthday rite??
J: Yup.... . Thanks for yea birthday wish. By the way, you at Amigo eh?
CC: YUP
J: Oooo... Then, where are you? I'm at Amigo too.
CC: I saw u de

~ I don't wish to continue to message her bcos from my perspective, she kinda like don't wish to message more. Perhaps, she wanna chit chat with her frens and i let her be lor~~~

Cheau Chinn, at least when you saw me, come and say "hi" to me. I'll be glad too. You just seems like a stranger to me and not the Cheau Chinn i knew for the past 5 years.

I continues to chat, chat and chat with my besties... One of my bestie has overslept. haha When my bestie, Maye called her, it cant get through. I told Maye probably she was sleeping gua. In fact, is true, when Pui called her house, she indeed was sleeping. She forgotten our date *sob sob*...... Guess she was too tired after has a swimming session alone at A&W.

Hey guess what? Other table customer celebrating their friend's birthday too. So, i ask my besties, "can i go blow the candle together with them??hahhaha"

Have our dinner around 9.45pm and chat a little while more, we left. Hey, i got 3 hugzzz from my besties.

First, Tal
Second, Pui (with a kiss)
Third, Maye

*~Thanks for the hugs, galsss~*

Reached Tesco around 10.40PM. Why go Tesco?? Fetch my baby boy after work lor. When reached home, he handed me a GIFT.

B.Boy: This is for you.
J: My birthday present??
B.Boy: Yea. Want or not?? (why u ask this. Of course want la adui haha)
J: Sure lar~~~What you bought me?
B.Boy: You see first lar
J: Okay
(To my surprise)
J: You bought a Bracelet for me?? *red face* How much?? Must be expensive lor
B.Boy: Your birthday mar...cannot be so xia shui (no face). My the other half month you need belanja me makan ady... .. .. .... hahahaha
J: ..... ..... ... ... .. .*bluek*

P/S: thanks for your gift. Love it, man!!!

No comments: