A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Busy day..Btw, "party" time

While i'm doing my filing and marking, i've saw a funny word;


~potong telinga..lols..funny sial~

Later on, after my lunch, Clara and i went to "ta pao" our "kuih-muih" because the laksa seems not full for us. We use lots of energy especially end of the month where i need to clear my company's statements for 4 main suppliers and other suppliers or customers.


~Our Kuih-muih"...These includes my fav oneh-oneh & curry-puffs~

Before we have our "kuih muih jom makan" (swt)we have the order from my Supervisor to do a Sample for one of our customer. Our job being done and she was satisfied with it. Yeah!!


~The work Clara and i have done...We are proud..Yeah!!!~

The sample of the board above;

2 comments:

m@y3 g@L said...

Wat's that? dun understand tho...btw if continue kuih muih everyday? i bet u sure become fatty liow.. ;p

jade_adeline said...

of course u dunno apa tu la..u accountant eh...apa la....no everyday la...just tat the food really not enough eat leh ><