A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

After a week training

My training session has already past a week. Now, i would say that i'm a little bit like a pro ><... So far, i'm happy with my job now even though my work (task) is not related to my major. Some tasks might related actually but not really fit into my major-lah..

There is no office conflict amongst colleagues in my company. That's why i'm care-free...

Learn more things beside my major, that's what i want so far. As long as i finished my task, that's it...

Summary of my training:
H.A.P.P.Y & N.O.N-S.T.R.E.S.S but T.I.R.I.N.G

P/S: H@ppY D33p@v@Li to all Hindus

2 comments:

眼泪小丑 said...

congratulation 4 d job satisfation~
glad 2 hear dat from u~~~
weekend can go gai gai 2gether~~~

jade_adeline said...

sure no pro gal...hope u get satisfaction too :)