A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Training Day 3

Both Clara and i reached office on the same time - 8.20AM..
First day Joanne was not around.Kan cheong sial...
Luckily, our tasks more or less is the same plus we know almost everything like a pro...lolz

Marking task will be done by Clara cos' her writing more nicer than me. Mine?? Very messy one...

My lady boss didn't call Joanne's name.. Unexpected.. She call us "xiao jie" cos' she dunno our name....Forgiven lar~~

Im a little free than Clara only for TODAY, so i just help her out if i could. My task and hers is different. She needs to issues invoice and purchase order for me to do my price checking..Phewww!!! This task a little bit complicated (as what she told me).. Even Vivian teaches me how to issues purchase order, i'm so damn blur!!

Alright....Today, i felt like don't wish to write much...

To be continued.......

P/S: Today, our mind all into one. Why?? All wore black color shirt... Black color "gang"...

Unexpected,
Jade

2 comments:

kryanc said...

training life really boring and tired....haiz

jade_adeline said...

no choice ryan..we have to do it..But at least u got choice either to choose subjects or training.. but for my major, there is no choice. Is a compulsory hahaha