A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Last paper, yet not happy

Last paper on 14/10/08.. Which means next Tuesday. I'm not satisfied with what i've performed for my final. I can't blamed the lecturers. I just can blamed myself for not putting much effort in my revision.

Woke up at 5AM to revised back what i've studied. But, was useless because no matter how early i woke up, i still can't managed to do my Business Ethic paper. My friend, Belle, told me won't fail. But i sense that i will fail lor~~*sigh*

Tired, drowsy, but awake. Can't even sleep. Another paper i need to worry about - Malaysian Economy. Econs again??!! I just dislike econs. The worst part is all comprehensive. No MCQ's. *faint*

Even Mr Tan Seng Huat gave us tips, but i still need to study pile and pile of notes and worst still- CURRENT ISSUES....Im an idiot if coming to this. I don't even care about all this issues as long as my country is peaceful and harmony. That's it...

There's another 44hours and 30 minutes to come to my final paper and final semester in MMU....All the best~~

2 comments:

m@y3 g@L said...

Adui...dun calculate ma...it let me reflects we getting old liow...More and more our friends now would talk about working stuff d..Shit...is going talk abt married liow..

jade_adeline said...

for me not so fast wei...marriage still long way for me ..so i wont talk about married hahaha