A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Terrible night

Today will be the most terrible night ever in my life..Having 2 papers in one day and its really killing me tho.

No idea how am i going to study for my first paper - BET. The most tough and difficult paper to understand and to score!! Even with the help of the textbook, i can't even do the past year paper. Why?? The textbook really thick tho..Example: one chapter already took 40 to 50 pages depending on how long was the chapter. Killing? Indeed, yes!

Im very very sure my coursemates/classmates are struggling for this paper and yet am i here----blogging *sigh*

What the heck... Duh!!

The most afraid part of this paper is the comprehensive section.. 60 marks... and not sure what question will be tested because, averagely, a single chapter could ask for more than 5 questions (for those who study textbook lar~~)

So, how?? Aim for A? Nope...Aim for "pass"

Please let me pass and that's enough for me!!!

No comments: