A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Secondary schoolmates gathering *appreciated*

Last night, I managed to have a classmates gathering at Harper's Cafe near the Jonker Walk Street. I'm extremely happy to see one of my friends flew all the way from UK just to attends this gathering. I'm so touch, dude! Thanks Rebecca for giving us this chance to see you. I'm not sure when will i be getting another chance to meet you. Muaks...Really miss you yea...

Although not many people attended this gathering (expected already), but Ah Pui said the most important thing is ex-monitor (Meichiao) and ex assistant monitor (which is me!) attended this gathering will be enough. The rest, never mind - lar. *haha*

I reached there quite late because my bestie, Meichiao gotta to pay her phone bills at MP plus traffic jam some more *sigh*...When we get there, I've saw 2 guys - Gary and Keith (Min Li's bf)..Eh, bila my class got guys ah? hahaha Never mind...I just sat there and chat chat chat all the way.

Around 10 something, Rebecca and gangs reached. Who are the gang in the group? Jasminder, Ee Ping, Jas's cousin... 11 of my classmates appeared in this gathering and I'm so touched. Although I'm surprise with the attendance (including those we were absent) but I'm quite fortunate to have the chance meeting them and knowing their life been through *yippie*

On this gathering, we talked about lots of memories. From our behaviour to our teachers, its so freaking funny tho. Laugher getting louder and louder especially when Ee Ping starts to talked in a very good mandarin essence. Its just not like her tho. hahahahaa

Everyone of us were grew up. Some of them are mature enough to be sexy lady already. Talking about the past makes us happy and laugh the way we behave last time. What a funny thing...Its true when we think back our memories, we will laugh why we would behave like that. hahaha...

Talk about Puan Pauziah (Science teacher), Wong Sir (Math teacher), Mr Ngim (add math theacher), Puan Lau Siew Bee (account teacher), Puan Norliah (history teacher), and the rest (can't recalled *pai seh* haha)....Among the teachers I've listed, Wong Sir was the best. He always came and talked to us whenever he's free. Looking at us doing some stiching hahahaha....By the way, during form 5, when they heard people singing in class, that were us!!! hahahahahaha We always sang song in class...

Time really past...Tick tock tick tock. All were adults now. Until then, we will meet again in the future...take care friends!!

Here comes the camwhoring mates!!!!!


Ah Pui (my partner when we were form 4 and form 5) and Maye


Snap shot (1)
Front: Hui Chin (Kelly), myself, Meichiao (ex monitor)
Back: Ai Lian (Tal)


Snap shot (2)


Snap shot (3)


Ah Pui and errrrrr.......Tal??!!


See what this girl doing?? Cultex-ing!! OMG!! She brought it along together with her!!


Ex monitor and Ex assistant monitor..Long time didn't get the chance to snap picture with her


Front: Maye, Tal, Joey, Jade
Back:Kerry, Jolene, Kelly, Meichiao (Mickey)



Tal w/o body. Only her head lolsss

Lastly, Tadaaaaaaaaaaa,


Group picture~~~~~~
Left side: Maye, Tal. Joey, Ee Ping, Jas's cousin
Middle : Jasminder
Right side: Kerry, Jolene, Kelly, Jade, Meichiao, Rebecca (back from UK)

P/S: For temporary, this will be my laptop background *wink*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha... didn't know i was here - mickey