A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The moment

Been waiting for this moment to occurs again!

Result was released today informed by my coursemate, Chiaw Ren. The moment she sms-ed me, my heart beat was damn fast..Feeling turns into more pressure while driving.

My mind was thinking how was my paper for Business ethics. Worry, worry, worry!!!

Checked my result immediately after i reached home...

My feeling was tumbling down...Be de bap, be de bup non stop!!!

Finally,
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........

ALL PASS!!!!!


Thank God I've passed all my papers...Care-free, no more stress~~~

3 comments:

m@y3 g@L said...

congrats gal! Now my turn to strive hard tho...

Anonymous said...

Told u ady yea....
dun worry about BET
haha...
congrats...


BeLLE~~~

jade_adeline said...

Maye,
Yea..but for you gambateh...

Belle,
hey i miss you leh...haha yaya should trust you.....muaks