A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Ugly Commuter and yet cheeky (swt)

A story read from my mail..Just to share with everyone here...

"Why should I reward the pregnant woman for bringing one more life into the world?"


That was what this ugly commuter said when asked to give up his seat to a pregnant woman.

In an email, the STOMPer who came across this disturbing scene said: “This man refused to give up his seat for a pregnant woman on the MRT. “When asked to give up his seat, he said, ‘Life is already full of suffering, why should I reward her (the pregnant woman) for bringing one more life into this world?’
"At this point, the guy seated next to this unreasonable man got up and offered his seat.


What a "good phrase" he gave for the above statement........And yet gave a cheeky smile..

P/S: I never know that the fella was a MAN...I thought he was a LADY....lolsss What a "miracle"

No comments: