A person who is impatient about almost everything with a complicated life to hang on. Jotted down every single words in a very special blog. Welcome to explore my world, together we venture. Yeah! Peace y'all....

Quote for myself and all:
Don't compare yourself with anybody in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself!!!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Journey of my industrial training :)

Well, I would like to share my journey during my training...

Some people are frustrated of their job, their boss, bla bla bla...

But for me....NOT BORED, NOT FRUSTRATED...Indeed Im ENJOYING hahahaha

The pictures below will tells you my training life...weeee ;)


My lady boss birthday on 10/11/2008..My colleagues were celebrating for her..hehe


Second cake was celebrating my Supervisor birthday. Her birthday fell on public holiday. So, we celebrated her birthday earlier...haha


This cake is F.O.C from the a gal who made this cake...Its called Marble Cheese Cake..Nice...Superb!!


Another cake we ordered. This cake suppose belongs to a little gal. Unfortunately, her mum failed to bring her come to Melaka. (my lady boss's relative). So, we ate this cake without any celebration. Ate for fun hoho


Finally, this cake we bought it for my company driver, Uncle Boon. We ordered without his knowledge.. Wanna gave him a surprise..Indeed, he's surprise. Lately, he will give a big smile to us...Pai seh lar him hahaha

So, do you get my journey during my industrial training??? CAKES, CAKES, CAKES almost every month....Next month 15th January another cake celebrating my boss birthday....hahaha....

Cake again!!!!

Training life so goooooood ah!!

No comments: